The Nira Caledonia Whisky Experience
Scotland is renowned for its whisky and a short break at Nira Caledonia is the perfect place to get to know it better.
Our two night whisky experience invites you to sample the amber nectar with a fantastic barrel ride through a replica distillery at The Whisky Experience on the Royal Mile, as you become part of the whisky making process. We’ll help you discover the aromas and flavours that appeal to your palate and lead you to your perfect Single Malt Whisky for you. See the world’s largest collection of Scottish Whisky with over 3,500 individual bottles. You will also receive a whisky tasting glass to take away with you. On day two, your chauffeur will collect you and whisk you away to Tullibardine Distillery in Perthshire to learn about Tullibardine’s unique history. Watch this Single Malt Whisky being made and visit the Warehouse. The tour also includes a tasting of two Tullibardine Single Malt Whiskies. Enjoy traditional afternoon tea at Gleneagles before your trip back to Edinburgh.
Your stay includes
- 2 nights’ overnight accommodation in a petite double room
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- 3-course dinner in Blackwood’s Restaurant on one night
- Silver Tour at The Whisky Experience on the Royal Mile
- Classic Distillery Tour at Tullibarine Distillery in Blackford
- Traditional Afternoon Tea at the world famous Gleneagles Hotel
- Chauffeur transfers to and from Blackford and Gleneagles
From only £375 per person
Why not upgrade to one of our Executive Double rooms or a Suite for a small supplement.
Call us +44 131 225 2720 email@example.com